Sunday, June 3, 2012


HILLBILLY JEBEN

By Larry C. Kephart



Begun September 7, 2006



The Sheriff reported to me, The young man will not come out of the house. He has barricaded himself inside, and threatens to shoot anyone that comes near. He added, We cannot even serve the eviction papers unless we hand them to him in person. The young man had lost his father eight months ago, and the government was seizing the land for unpaid taxes. It was a shambles of a shack, but it was the only home the boy had known. It was in a lonesome valley in the wilds of Virginia. I heard the young man shout, Daddy sed this is our land fer ever! There was a standoff for three days prior.



I was the Federal Negotiator on this case, and had just arrived from Washington. I told the Sheriff and others to go away and leave the serving of papers to me. I thought that if I got to talk alone with the distraught youth I could gain his trust. I was well trained in the psychology of stressed individuals. When the others had left, I called out to the hillbilly boy, Jebenezer Kellerman! I am alone and want to talk with you about your situation. Please speak with me! Several minutes passed and then I heard a loud voice saying, Who the hell are you and why do you want to take my land?



I held up my government identification and badge and said, “I am Deputy James Platt, a representative of the President. I took a step forward saying, I am here to help you find a new home and life. Jebenezer warned, Dont cum eny closer or Ill shoot ya! I saw the barrel of a rifle sticking out through a broken window. I halted. I pleaded with Jebenezer, How can I prove that I am not here to harm you? I just want to talk with you for a while. I added, I have sent all the other people away so that we could be alone. Please give me a chance.



Jebenezer thought about it for a minute and called out, “You gotta take off all yur clothes and come up real slow, sos I kin check you aint got no wepuns on ya. What was I to do? I had to comply. Nobody was around to see me, so I stripped and put all my things in my car. With my hands held up with my palms open, I told Jebenezer, I have done what you have asked. Can we talk now? The boy had me turn completely around. He then had me come forward to about twenty feet of the porch and stop. He then had me face away and bend over. I was to spread my butt cheeks so that he could see I had nothing hidden in my asshole.



Gud enuf, stranger. Cum up to the door real slow. I got my gun sights on ya. He warned. I proceeded slowly with my hands in plain sight, palms open. I was at his mercy, but I had to get in to talk. Jebenezer opened the door with his left hand. The rifle was held under his right arm with his hand on the trigger. The danger of having his gun barrel pointed at my chest was exciting me.  Being naked was also turning me on, because of the feel of air on my skin. I entered the shack.



Jebenezer told me to sit on the chair in the middle of the small room. There was a crude rope, which he instructed me to bind my feet with. Tie them tight to the legs of the char! An‘ no tricks Mr. Goverment man.” He said firmly. I did as I was told. Now put yer hands behind ya and dont move a muscle. He warned as he moved behind me. His hands were quick to tie mine to the back of the chair. Jebenezer peeked out the window to make sure there were no others sneaking back on his land. He finally relaxed a bit and said; Now we kin talk, mister.



I explained that I knew that his father had died and that I was sorry about that. I told the young man that there were property taxes to be paid for over twenty years. The government wanted to get paid, or had to take the property away. Jebenezer broke down and cried, I dont know whut ta do. Im all alone here an dont have no edacation. All I have is this shack and some farm animals to keep me fed. I had to tell the young man, Jebenezer, you dont have any animals. The Sheriff took them away to auction this morning. I am so sorry for you. Jebenezer just looked at me with tears in his young red face and cried, But Daddy sed this land was promisd to be ours fer ever! Why wud he lie to me?



It was hard to be a negotiator with this poor pitiful youth in front of me, sobbing his heart out. I tried to calm him with my voice, Please understand. I am here to help you as much as I can.  I could not physically comfort him, with my hands tied securely. The youth laid his rifle down on the floor and fell to his knees in front of me. He clasped his arms around my neck and blubbered into my ear. He cried, If only Daddy hadnt died. He would kno wut ta do! Jebenezer smelled of dust and sweat, but not a dirty smell. His shabby coveralls were clean and were a bit rough on my city skin. His stringy hair was black as coal, but fresh as the wheat. His teary eyes were a golden brown with long eyelashes catching the droplets like dew. His trembling lips were rubbing my cheek as he told me how much he missed his daddy.



After he had calmed down, Jebenezer told me how his daddy had raised him all alone in that shack. Momma had died two years after I was born, so I didnt kno her at all. He chattered at me as if he were starved for company. Daddy an me wus always tagethur since I cud remembr. We worked the farm and et at this table. We slept in this bed evry night. Daddy liked to cuddle me up sumpn fierce. I miss his warmth and rough beard on my back. He said he luvd me more than eny one, even Momma. When he finally dried the crusting tears out of is eyes, he got a good look at me.



Mister! He stated, You cud be tha spittin image of my daddy. Jebenezer was dumbfounded by the realization. I was bigger than the young man by about four inches. I had a good build from working out at the government gymnasium. I had dark brown hair and green eyes and a broken nose from my football days in college. Even so, I was no slouch in the looks department. I sort of looked like the Dick Tracy character in the comics, sans the hat and wrist radio. My lips were on the thin side, but redder than my pale skin.



Jebenezers proximity was giving me an extra pound or two of flesh in my groin area. It poked the youth in the arm. He took notice of it and grabbed my slab of beef in his palm. Jebenezer was starting to get used to my presence. He asked me if I would corn-hole him like his daddy used to do. He did not wait for an answer. He stood and un-snapped the fastener on his coveralls. Only one was holding the garment on his body. It dropped to the floor in an instant.



Jebenezer was totally naked underneath his coveralls. His cock was near horse size, as he just straddled my lap and sank onto my shaft. He was facing me, and kissed my open mouth. I was stunned by his overt actions, but could not resist them. I took his tongue into mine and wrestled his mouth muscle with my own. My dick was embedded in his ass like it had been made to fit precisely. It was warm and tight. When he started to grind around, my cock swelled even more. His hands were busy twisting my nipples with his calloused hands. They added to my passions as he started to rise and fall on my now, fully engorged dick.



I pleaded with Jebenezer to untie my hands, so I could return the stimulation he was giving me. He said, Please call me Jeben. That was what my daddy always called me. He then reached around my body and untied the knots. The blood returning to my digits made them tingle. I reached up and felt the muscular ribs of my young man. They were tight from the farm work.  He was very lean, but had a well defined chest and set of arms to die for. His waist was slim and spread out to a plump set of glutes. His legs were like iron. They were very strong and raised him easily from my cock, then letting him down with graceful precision. His ass muscles gripped me as he rode my pulsing shaft.



I asked Jeben to consider me his new daddy. I would take care of him from now on, like his father would have. He gave me another passionate kiss and said, Yes, Daddy! I think I love you as much. Jeben quickly untied my feet, and we went, hand in hand, to his only bed. I asked Jeben if he had ever corn holed his daddy? Jeben said that he wasnt able to until he was at least twelve. Then he could get as hard as his daddy wanted.



He went to the kitchen area and brought a can of chicken grease. Jeben said that because he had grown such a big cock, we would need a lot of grease to get in my hole. He bent me over the bed and spread a lot of the grease on and around my anus. He then took a big gob and slickened his cock from tip to base. The horse-cocked youth then said, Hold on tight and take a deep breath! Im comin in! I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming in pain. He was huge! I had had many cocks in my ass, but never one so big as this.



Jeben was a rutting bull, bent on only one thing, to cum and cum hard. He plowed me like virgin soil. Breaking the ground into clumps, then into smaller, fertile bits. I finally got used to his size. My anus had calmed down and was now sucking in the large beast with a hunger. My ass was cock-crazy and had to have Jeben from now on. The bed was swaying with each thrust. The ratty blanket was shredding under my own shaft.



I was about to blow, when Jeben tensed. He let loose with the biggest blast I have ever felt. His cum was hot. It hit my prostate and sent me into an ultra-orgasm. I definitely soiled the soiled blanket with my starch. Jeben collapsed on top of me, with his still engorged cock up my ass. I passed out, face down. When I awoke, Jeben was cleaning my asshole with his tongue. It was a semi-rough texture, but it went deep. He had a talented muscle there, also.



Jeben peeked out the window, just to make sure no one had come back to spy on him. He then quickly fixed us a meal, saying, Corn holin always made Daddy and me hungry. We had some canned beans, dried biscuits and fried eggs. It tasted like a gourmet meal for a starved man. Jeben said that he just couldnt leave his home without a fight.



He had remembered in his youth, that Daddy had said there were some important papers under the bed. Jeben was to take them papers with him, if anything happened to his Daddy. I looked under the bed and found nothing. I asked Jeben if he was sure of what his daddy said. Jeben replied, Im sure as shootin New Daddy! we both pulled the bed away from the wall and turned it over. Nothing was underneath the wooden frame. We pulled the blanket, sheets and mattress off and inspected them. Again, we found nothing. Then, I backed against the wall, and stepped onto some loose floorboards. They cracked under my weight and I almost fell through.



We lifted the boards away and dug into the dirt below. Under about a foot of earth, we came upon a wooden box, sealed with paraffin wax. Jeben and I brushed off the dirt, and carefully opened the box. Inside was more wax, which we removed with our hands. There was a piece of canvas surrounding a tin chest. It was about four inches deep and a foot square. Inside the locked chest we found twenty-one pieces of parchment. The top ones were bonds from the Civil War. Each one was for one hundred dollars.



The last piece was a declaration from President Abraham Lincoln. It proclaimed James Ebenezer Kellerman as a hero of the Union Army. It also stated that in recognition of his bravery, he and his heirs would have this valley in perpetuity from a grateful nation. The bonds were to help finance the Unions efforts at bringing the nation back together. I was in shock.



Jeben really did own this property, and always would. The President had decreed so. I assured Jeben that his worries were over. His land was protected by official decree. I would see to it that the government backed down. These historical documents proved that Jebens ancestor was a great man. Jeben was grateful and hugged me tightly. We were still naked, and started rolling around on the floor in ecstasy.  We set the bed back in place and spent the night celebrating.



By morning, I had forgotten all about the Sheriff and other officials returning. I heard the horn of his car honking me awake. I had no clothes, and so wrapped the torn sheet from the bed around my body. I opened the door and stood there, with Jeben, on the porch. Jeben was not ashamed of his body, and didnt bother to put on his coveralls. I quickly explained to the Sheriff about our discovery of the documents and what it meant. The Sheriff shook his head and led the others back to town. Jeben and I dressed and took the box of documents to the Federal Records Department to verify our discovery.



The decree was verified, and placed into the official registry of Presidential Documents. The land was forever Jebens. No taxes were due, and in addition, past taxes that were paid over the years were refunded. Jeben was rich. The bonds were found to be very rare, but still valid. The interest to be paid on the two thousand dollars amounted to seventy million after compounding. All this was tax-free and paid to Jeben in a special account. Since he had no financial knowledge, he let me protect and disburse his money.



We built a large mansion on the property, with indoor plumbing and everything. Jebens parents and relatives that were interred in the valley were given proper burials with monuments. The Federal Government gave James Ebenezer Kellerman proper recognition with a tall statue.  He and President Lincoln were shaking hands. Jeben was finally able to get an education. He is now writing the memoirs of his Civil War hero, James Ebenezer. We found another box under the floor that had his journal in longhand.



Jeben and I now live together in the mansion. We are very happy. I have a son, and Jeben has his New Daddy. We have a complete staff to maintain the farm, the animals and the mansion. We send them all away with pay when we want to be alone and celebrate in private. We still make love on that same bed, in that same shack that is still in place, just next to the mansion. It is a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment